Animal Feed and Bedding - Business Development - Cambridgeshire - JR140
De Lacy Executive are searching for a motivated individual seeking a rewarding career within a well-established and reputable company based in Cambridgeshire. Working from the head office, the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop their sales skills and product knowledge within the ruminant industry as well as other sectors such as the poultry and equine markets.
This position is available at a time where the business continues to thrive and begins to develop a wider range of unique products for the agricultural industry. Some ruminant feed experience is expected although training will be provided as well as further formal qualifications in this area.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Provide product support and advise to new and existing customers.
- Increase sales whilst providing excellent customer service and clear communication. Manage a number of customer accounts.
- Attend trade shows, farm walks, seminars & conferences when required.
- Support and help other team members where necessary.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Livestock experience, preferably in the dairy industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills are essential.
- The ability to provide to negotiate effectively.
- Fully IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence
- A competitive salary is available for this role.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.