Estate Business Manager - South West - JR139
On behalf of our client, De Lacy Executive are searching for a capable and experienced Estate Business Manager to be responsible for the day to day running and organisation of a large estate situated in the South West.
The picturesque estate covers 2000 acres of principally arable ground along with woodlands, shooting grounds and let stock land.
The successful individual will have an infinity and passion for the countryside and rural affairs as well as being a personable individual who can work well with the staff they manage.
- Management of the estate properties, including some short lets.
- Dealing with local farmers for grazing lets.
- Organisation and running of the arable enterprise.
- The management of staff across the estate.
- Maintain proper Health and Safety policies review, inspection management and records.
- Maintain Estate accounts and financial matters.
- Organise straw auction through an agent.
- Be able to balance the mix of independent responsibility, and attention to detail for the owner.
- A qualification in land management would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in farm or estate management.
- A strong communicator.
- Must have an eye for detail and management of high-quality country matters.
- Substantive business acumen.
- Must be able to maintain good relationships locally.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary with accommodation is available for this role.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.