Trainee Dairy Business Consultant - Wiltshire - JR138
On behalf of their client, De Lacy Executive are searching for an individual passionate about dairy farming with strong business acumen to step into a rewarding career as a Dairy Business Consultant. This rare trainee opportunity is part of the successful and well-established companies' succession planning and therefore has plenty of scope for progression within the business.
Working within the South West area, the successful candidate will join a small, but established team in supporting dairy farmers and agricultural business within the given territory.
- Provide sound business advise and support on farm.
- Business budgeting and planning.
- Provide sustainable solution that meet the needs of the agribusiness.
- Business Reviews including preparation of management accounts and analysis of performance.
- Must be a driven, commercially minded, enthusiastic self-starter.
- A Degree/HND in an Agricultural discipline is preferred.
- An understanding and knowledge of cow nutrition, health and fertility, forage production and farm financial business management.
- A high level of computer literacy, along with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package to include company car is available for the right candidate. Relocation package available if applicable.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed