Agricultural Business Development Manager - France - JR137
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for an experienced Agricultural Business Development Manager in France. Working for a growing independent business, the right candidate will have bags of self-motivation with the ability to drive sales and gain new business for the company.
The company works hard to ensure dairy farming and arable customers are provided with the best technical support and customer service during the whole sales process, the successful applicant must have the same mindset. A strong agricultural background with sales experience is important, as this role involves the sales of crop, livestock and forage products.
This business offers a rewarding role with scope to branch out into the renewable energy sector.
- Manage distributor and farm accounts in France and Germany.
- Seek out new business opportunities and maintain strong relationships with current accounts.
- Attend and engage with any relevant product training.
- Communicate all sales activity effectively to the Managing Director.
- Build and establish a network of important contact in order to drive the business forward.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- A strong agricultural background.
- Experienced in sales.
- Familiar with silage preservation techniques.
- Ruminant nutritional knowledge is preferred.
- Must be English, French and German speaking.
- Happy to travel extensively where required.
A competitive salary plus company car is available for the successful candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.