Feed - Business Development Manager - South East - JR133
A well-established and growing, family owned company based in the South East of the UK is seeking a Business Development Manager for their feed sector. Our professional client has an enviable reputation for its trusted advice and products supplied into the agricultural industry.
The right candidate will be responsible for growing the mixed species feed business within an agreed territory.
The role will involve consulting and managing existing accounts and gaining new business. This is a unique opportunity for both experienced and trainee applicants as our client has an excellent training program aimed at developing and enhancing skills.
- To build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Keep up to date records of customer activity.
- Sell a range of feeds to a variety of businesses across the territory.
- Support and consult customers with feeding advise where required.
- Work closely with other members of the teams, such as traders and customer service specialists.
- Conduct business in a friendly and professional manner.
- Previous farm sales experience is preferred.
- An agricultural background.
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- An organised and strategic approach to sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.