Arable Sales Specialist - South - JR132
De Lacy Executive seeks an ambitious and driven Arable Sales Specialist to continue their career path with a successful family owned company as it expands its UK market across the Southern regions.
The Company specialises in multiple agricultural sectors, but more specifically, this role is to offer a range of well-respected products related to crop nutrition and fertiliser direct to farmers.
The right candidate will have a passion for the arable farming and a desire to build and grow new business in an agreed southern territory of the UK.
- To sell to and establish a network of farming customers within an agreed territory.
- Keep up to date with current market trends.
- Attend any training events where required.
- Explain and demonstrate the benefits of the product range.
- Advise on the correct application on the products where required.
- Attending shows, telesales and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
- Ideally possess a regional network of trade and farm contacts.
- Proven farm sales experience and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Determination, motivation and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- UK driving license.
- A competitive salary and benefits package are offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.