Dairy Manager - Indonesia - JR130
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dairy Manager to gain a substantial and rewarding career within dairy farming, based in Indonesia.
This substantially sized dairy unit is one of the biggest suppliers of milk in Asia and is continuing to grow and invest in its dairy business. Working for a well-known and respected company, the Dairy manager will be responsible for leading and mentoring a large team of staff. The successful applicant will also be involved with planning new designs and introducing latest innovations onto the farm.
This position demand hands on experience of all tasks and the right candidate should have the ability to think quickly to solve problems small and large in all aspects of the business.
- Manage a large team of staff including, staff rotas and continuous training.
- Recognise and develop any improvements required to optimise the health and production of the herd.
- Get quotes for any work that needs to be carried out, such as shed and cubical improvements.
- Efficient Nutrient and feed management.
- Practical management of calf and heifer rearing as well as the milking herd.
- Ensure excellent hygiene practices are applied at all time.
- Record important data when required.
- Considerable dairy farming experience on a large scale.
- The ability to train and mentor a large team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent business acumen.
- An understanding of data, calving index and milk outputs.
- An adaptable and enthusiastic attitude.
- A passion for cows and dairy farming.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.