Agricultural Development Manager - Insurance - Worcestershire - JR129
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a motivated and ambitious candidate to grow an agricultural division in a renowned and prestigious insurance business located in Worcestershire.
The company has a long-standing reputation in other core insurance sectors with branches established throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a business plan along with developing a new team to work out of the Worcester based office.
- Develop and grow business through excellent customer relationships.
- Offer sound and professional advice to rural and agricultural companies.
- Represent the business at meetings, shows and events nationwide.
- To lead an agricultural team based in Worcester.
- Keep up to date with rural affairs and market trends.
- Experience in the commercial agricultural industry.
- A desire to build and create a new team.
- A background in insurance is preferred.
- The drive and motivation to establish new business.
- An understanding of the agricultural insurance market.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.