Beef Breed Secretary - Warwickshire - JR128
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a Beef Breed Secretary to work for a prestigious and well-respected society located in Warwickshire.
The successful individual will already be established and experienced in the beef industry with the ability to support members and the board, working in line with the society's future objectives.
This senior position requires business and financial planning as well as the ability to recognise key opportunities to promote and develop the societies brand. There is a degree of flexibility to the role with some home working being an option if required.
- Offer guidance and advice to the board in the key areas of breed development.
- PR and Marketing of the beef breed brand.
- Working closely with the board to ensure effective and relevant business strategies.
- Communicating developments and strategies with members.
- Maintain and manage the herd book with the introduction of new technologies that may benefit the society.
- Oversee membership administration, maintenance of the website and social media content.
- Extensive beef knowledge and experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- IT literate.
- Good financial acumen.
- Exceptional marketing and communication skills.
- An excellent team player.
- Full driving licence.
An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed