Agricultural Engineer - Scottish Borders - JR127
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an Agricultural Engineer to service, maintain and fix breakdowns in both conventional milking parlours, robotic systems and milk cooling tanks.
Working for a reputable and established family owned business, the successful candidate will have access to a professional training programme and on completion will have opportunities to progress within the business.
This role would be suitable for electricians or refrigeration engineers seeking a new and rewarding career within the agricultural industry.
- Service maintain and repair parlours and robotic systems to a high standard within the customer territory.
- Update the CRM system on works carried out.
- Always represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Use excellent communication skills to co-ordinate with other team members.
- Experience in engineering.
- Dairy farming knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory and to work overtime as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including company vehicle is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.