Crop Nutrition - Business Development Manager - Home based - UK - JR125
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to maintain established client relationships and increase sales in crop nutrition products to distributors across the UK.
This is an exciting new position created by company expansion and as such will enable the successful candidate to make the position their own. The business is a successful independent company passionate about promoting innovative solutions for sustainable and profitable farming.
The right candidate will be self-motivated with a strong arable background. Further training will be provided and there will be opportunities for further personal development.
- Grow and establish new business as well as maintaining current customer relationships.
- Identify new areas for market growth within the UK.
- Technically explain and advice on correct use and application of products.
- Communicate effectively with other team members where required.
- Keep up to date and organised records of business activity.
- Maintain current and relevant industry knowledge and be aware of changing trends and competition within the marketplace.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Determination, motivation and a strong work ethic.
- A BASIS qualification is preferred.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- Must have an organised approach to account management.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including company car is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed