Arable Sales Manager - UK - JR123
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for an Arable Sales Manager to sell sulphur-based fertilisers and products into distributors and farms across the UK. The business is an independent and successful company with a wealth of experience in the dairy and crop nutrition sectors.
The right candidate will be motivated and driven to maintain long standing relationships with current customers and grow the business in line with the company's objectives.
- To sell to and establish a network of distributors and large farms throughout the UK.
- Explain and demonstrate the benefits of the product range.
- Advise on the correct application on the products where required.
- Attending shows, telesales and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
- Ideally possess a regional network of trade and farm contacts.
- Proven farm sales experience and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Determination, motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including company car is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed