Anaerobic Digestion - Technical Support Manager/Biologist - JR122
On behalf of our client, De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a Biologist who can act as Technical Support Manager for a range of anaerobic digestion clients. This is an exciting new position created by company expansion and as such will enable the successful candidate to make the position their own. The company is a successful independent company passionate about promoting innovative solutions for sustainable and profitable farming.
A strong knowledge of bioresources is important as well as the technical ability to understand and explain efficient use of products to improve the breakdown of organic matter within the anaerobic digester. Further training will be provided and there will be opportunities for further personal development.
- Monitoring the health and performance of digesters on plant sites.
- Provide trusted advice and recommendations based on analysis results.
- Lead from the front with new & exclusive knowledge in digester behaviour, cost savings and efficient gas output.
- Recognise how supplementary products can be used to improve digestion.
- Ensure customers understand the technical aspects of using supplementary products within the digester to improve efficiency.
- Keep detailed records and accounts.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and relevant to latest legislation and guidelines.
- A strong understanding of the stages of anaerobic digestion or knowledge of rumen forage conversion.
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers on AD plants and farms.
- A good communicator, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.