Trainee Dairy Performance Specialist- South West - JR117
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a motivated Trainee Dairy Performance specialist to coordinate and liaise with farmers to ensure effective business strategy. Working for a long standing, farmer owned company, the right candidate will build on existing relationships with members and facilitate knowledge transfer and technical developments to maintain continuous improvement throughout the milk supply base.
The cooperative business has a history and outstanding reputation for supplying quality milk for processing into award winning products and has had significant growth in new markets within the last decade.
Working within the membership team, the successful candidate will work from the Somerset based office. Additionally, they will spend time on farm working with dairy farmers to identify and improve practices whilst implementing effective business strategy.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate from an agricultural background looking to be actively involved in the commercial side of the dairy sector.
- Support farmer members in farm business development and herd progression.
- To deliver key farm elements of the overall business strategy.
- Investigate and develop potential attributes to deliver greater returns from the market.
- Support any communications and PR activity when required.
- Report on the progress of projects on a regular basis and ensuring their timely completion.
- Keep up to date reports of relevant projects or activity.
- An interest in dairy farming with an agricultural background.
- A strong relationship builder who can relate well to farmers.
- Good IT Skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical knowledge of the dairy industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in account management is preferred.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- A competitive package based upon experience is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.