Livestock Manager - South Lincolnshire - JR116
A unique and exciting opportunity based near a picturesque market town in South Lincolnshire has become available for an experienced Livestock Manager.
Our client is looking for a motivated and organised Manager to run the mixed farming business which is predominately a beef enterprise. The 1000-acre farm is also made up of a free-range poultry unit and some arable.
This family owned business offers accommodation located in a friendly community near outstanding schools and excellent amenities.
- To take charge of the day to day running of the farm.
- Manage and communicate effectively with the rest of the team.
- Keep breeding plans and farm paperwork up to date and organised.
- Ensure animal health and welfare is to the expected standard.
- To produce quality finished beef cattle without wasted cost to the business.
- Liaise with vets, nutritionists and farm representatives where necessary.
- Previous UK livestock experience is essential.
- A calm and methodical approach when handling livestock.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent in operating farm machinery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and knowledge of on farm finance.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package with accommodation is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.