Beef Supply Chain- Sales Manager - North East - JR114
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for an Area Sales Manager for an award winning, credible beef production business. A leader in innovation, this company is looking for a candidate with a passion for farming and the drive to develop business whilst building long standing relationships with customers.
Our client is looking for an individual with proven sales experience in the agricultural industry that can promote and sell integrated beef schemes. In addition to this, the right candidate will be able to identify areas on farm where the farmer can make the most of their own fodder and improve animal health schemes in order to maximise production. This is a great opportunity for someone who in currently in a different sector for example feed and is looking for a change.
Sales based on professionalism and integrity to match the long-standing reputation of the company is a key requirement for this role.
- Sell and promote integrated finishing contracts to farmers.
- Identify new areas to grow the business.
- Expand sales within the agreed territory.
- Keep up to date with livestock knowledge and current market trends.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
- Keep organised records of sales activity and prospects.
- Provide a professional service with trusted advice on farm.
- On farm sales experience is preferred.
- A good understanding of the beef industry.
- An aptitude for building strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of Ruminant Nutrition.
- Drive and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including a company car is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed