Director - Ruminant Nutrition- UK - JR113
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an outstanding industry leader to direct and implement effective business strategy throughout a global animal nutrition business. This rare opportunity requires a candidate with extensive industry experience with previous success directing and developing a team.
Responsible for several departments in the Ruminant side of the company, the successful candidate must be a strategic thinker with strong performance management skills.
- Work with all necessary departments to plan and implement year plans, including budgets, market developments and other objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective sales organisation.
- Represent the business on a technical level.
- Keep up to date with market trends and anticipate potential business opportunities.
- Maintain effective budget control ensuring the company meets KPI objectives.
- Organise and manage staff in line with corporate guidelines.
- Relevant experience gained in senior technical or sales position.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Strategic Thinker.
- Driven by continuous improvement.
- Good communication skills.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent salary to reflect the importance of this role is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.