Arable Operations Manager - Anglia - Relocation package available - JR110
De Lacy Executive have been acquired to find a well organised and motivated individual to run the operations of a busy large arable site located in Anglia. Responsible for the movement and storage of around 30,000 tonnes of grain, the right candidate will ensure the smooth running of all operations related to this process as well as managing a small team during harvest time.
The company is a successful and diverse family owned business passionate about sustainable agriculture. The ideal candidate will be flexible, and an adaptable team player who is equally comfortable working independently.
- To deliver professional customer service to customers, hauliers and farmers.
- Operate, maintain and be responsible for the grain storage plant including management of staff.
- Keep up to date with relevant assurance schemes.
- Carry out necessary repairs and routine check of all equipment.
- To monitor all commodities in store on a weekly basis.
- A positive and adaptable approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of heath and safety protocols on farm.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- A willingness to work longer hours during harvest period.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate with the option of a relocation package if applicable.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed