Team Leader- Grain Business- Anglia/Home Counties - JR106
De Lacy Executive are seeking a driven team leader to inspire and organise a team working within a successful and reputable grain business. The company is dedicated to sustainable and efficient farming methods as well as investing in innovation in British agriculture.
Working within a hardworking and resourceful team, the right candidate will be responsible for the effective running of the grain storage plant and lab as well as managing seasonal contact staff and overseeing the maintenance of equipment.
- Recruit and supervise seasonal employees.
- To maintain and organise suppliers
- Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Offer flexible support for the grain lab when required.
- Ensure health and safety protocols are being adhered to.
- Carry out necessary repairs and run maintenance checks.
- Carry out risk assessments for the grain plant and store.
- Must work well within a team as well as working alone.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant experience is preferred.
- Good organisational skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours during the harvest season.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.