Herdsperson - Kent - JR104
De Lacy Executive are looking for a motivated Herdsperson to join a friendly and vibrant team based in Kent. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent stockmanship skills and be willing to adapt to all daily tasks required on the farm.
The farm is a substantial, well invested and extremely credible intensive dairy unit. Our client is seeking a candidate to utilise their skills in an innovative and profitable dairy business to continue and improve the highest standards of husbandry and management. This is a fantastic chance to join a progressive farming operation.
This role comes with accommodation and our client is willing to invest in the right person with any relevant dairy skills courses required.
- Milking with a close eye on dairy hygiene.
- Checking all stock, including calves.
- Bedding down and feeding.
- Treatments, including administration of vaccinations.
- Tagging and record keeping when required.
- Be actively involved in the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment.
- Tractor driving.
- An excellent team player.
- Previous dairy experience is preferred.
- Good stockmanship skills.
- A motivated work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.