Poultry Technical Sales Manager - UK and Europe - JR103
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find a Poultry Technical Sales Manager to develop and enhance existing business within a successful and thriving poultry business.
This UK based company is well established and has a successful record of export into markets where its products have a good reputation upon which further sales growth can be built. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel regularly to Europe, dealing with a variety of clients.
- Achieve sales through long term relationships.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure effective processing of orders.
- Meet with Clients across the UK and Europe to negotiate sales and contracts.
- Technically support customers to meet their requirements.
- Provide technical support for supply chains, retail outlets and producers.
- Keep up date with industry trends and markets.
- A background and knowledge in poultry.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Must be happy to travel extensively.
- Motivated and driven.
- Must have a confident and professional approach.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary with company car and bonuses is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed