Livestock Area Sales Manager - North East/Yorkshire - JR101
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a Livestock Area Sales Manager to join a progressive beef supply chain business operating throughout the UK.
Supported by a technical team, the right candidate will sell baby and reared calves to farmers within an agreed territory in line with the companies' objectives.
The company is award winning and renowned for bringing new innovative ideas and solutions into the beef industry. The right candidate will be home-based, managing their own ledger as well as growing the business by seeking out new business opportunities.
- Keep up to date with industry news and latest market trends.
- Promote and sell the concept of rearing dairy bull calves for beef as well as other continental breeds.
- Build a sustainable customer base of beef farmers.
- Seek out new business opportunities.
- Work and liaise closely with other departments within the business.
- Keep records up to date and organised.
- Experience selling or buying livestock.
- A strong understating of livestock production systems.
- Must be able to work well with others as well as individually.
- Motivated and driven to achieve good results.
- Experience selling in the agri-sector is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package which includes a company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed