Agricultural Business Development Co-ordinator- Cheshire - JR100
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking an organised and motivated individual to support the HR and sales initiatives within a busy agricultural business.
The company is an established business dedicated to serving the needs of its farming customers whilst maintaining high industry standards.
Working from the head office, the right candidate will be adaptable and approach all tasks with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Support and process orders whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure the smooth running of events and training initiatives.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the administrative functions of the company.
- Understand and learn the company's current and long-term goals.
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner.
- Clear and precise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A polite and professional manner.
- Must work well within a team.
- Some experience in HR would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.