Trainee Seed Specialist- Gloucestershire - JR099
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Trainee Seed Specialist for a successful independent business based in Gloucestershire. This role will be based from the head office as well as occasionally out on farm advising and selling to customers. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual eager to learn about the sector and provide the best possible customer service for the companies' customers.
This role involves clear and professional communication with the ability to build up strong relationships with farmers in order to maintain and grow the business.
- Consulting existing customers on varieties and application.
- Support sales and advise on grass and forage crops.
- Keep up to date with market trends.
- Promote and market the company through social media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally experience in seed and/or forage products.
- Ambition and determination.
- Ability to build long-lasting business relationships.
- A good knowledge of agriculture will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- IT literate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed