Dairy Manager - Kent - JR097
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking an experienced Dairy Manager to run a Holstein milking herd located in Kent. Managing a team, the successful candidate will be an organised individual, passionate about high standards and good stockmanship.
The business is interested in candidates who are adaptable and experienced in people management. The role offers a variety of responsibility and would be ideal for an experienced herdsman looking to progress.
This role comes with accommodation located in idyllic surroundings with excellent schools nearby. Our client is willing to consider employing a couple or two family members to work on the farm.
- Organise staff rotations and manage a team.
- Arrange relief when required.
- Get quotes for any work that needs to be carried out, such as shed and cubical improvements.
- Ensure excellent hygiene practices are applied at all time.
- Record important data when required.
- People management experience.
- Previous experience as a herd manager.
- An understanding of data, calving index and milk outputs.
- An adaptable and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed