Trainee Agricultural Area Sales Manager - Cornwall - JR096
De Lacy Executive are looking for a motivated and confidant individual looking for a successful career within the agricultural industry. Working as a Trainee Agricultural manager, the successful candidate will build relationships on farm and advise on and sell agricultural products such as blends, compound feeds and milk powders.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an agricultural background or education to break into the industry while working for a highly reputable and established business.
- Keep up to date with current rural affairs.
- Attend all necessary nutritional and product training.
- Develop long standing relationships with customers on farm.
- Keep organised records of sales and prospects.
- Recognise key opportunities to develop the business.
- Sell a varied product range.
- Attend agricultural shows when required.
- An eagerness to learn and develop skills.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- A strong understanding of farming.
- An interest in ruminant nutrition.
- Some sales experience is preferred.
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package with opportunity for progression.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed