Blends/Compound Feed - Sales Specialist - West Yorkshire - JR084
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find a Sales Specialist with experience in animal feed to sell on farm within the West Yorkshire Area.
Working within a motivated and supportive team, the right candidate will be responsible for increasing sales within the territory and establishing new accounts by building strong relationships within the farming community.
The company continues to grow in size and reputation, successfully selling feed to farmers across the UK since the 1970s.
- Working closely with the trading team, sell blends and compound feed on farm.
- Establish trusted relationships on farm and ensure farmers requirements are met through effective sales.
- Maintain an organised ledger, recording all sales activity on farm.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- A good knowledge of ruminant nutrition.
- Must have an agricultural background.
- An enthusiastic and confident attitude.
- Previous sales experience on farm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.