Agricultural Engineer - Scottish Borders - JR082
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an Agricultural Engineer to service, maintain and fix breakdowns in both conventional milking parlours and also robotic systems.
Working for a successful family owned business, the successful candidate will have the opportunity for progression into a managerial position long term. Experienced engineers from other sectors will be considered as ongoing training and support can be provided.
- Service, maintain and repair parlours and robotic systems to a high standard within the customer territory.
- Attend one out of hours call every five weeks.
- Update the CRM system on works carried out.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Use excellent communication skills to co-ordinate with other team members.
- Experience in engineering.
- Dairy farming knowledge is desirable.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory and to work overtime as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed