Ruminant Nutritionist- West/East Midlands - JR081
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an office based ruminant nutritionist to provide technical support to internal and external teams as well as the company's farming and merchant customers.
This innovative individual will run trials, formulate rations and technically support campaign development and training for the team.
This opportunity gives the successful candidate the chance to contribute to substantial solutions that will benefit the future of the GB market.
- Provide technical product advise to support the requirements of customers.
- Amend and develop rations to maximise quality.
- Manage the product portfolio.
- Liaise and support with team externally and internally.
- Keep up to date with current nutritional legislation and requirements.
- Experience in Ruminant Nutrition.
- A relevant degree.
- The ability to understand and develop rations.
- IT literate.
- A strong communicator, written and verbally.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.