Ruminant Feed- Sales Team Manager- North West - JR069
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking an ambitious individual with previous management experience or someone looking for their next step within ruminant feed sales.
Following on from the rapid growth of this successful and well-known business, there is now a requirement for an energetic and motivated individual to manage a team of Sales Representatives within the area.
The ideal candidate will have strong industry knowledge and preferably experience in feed formulation and sales.
- Influence and manage a small team.
- Establish and support the team in gaining new business for the company.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current customers and establish new business.
- Achieve high level of communication within the team and throughout the business where necessary.
- Ensure effective relationships, following on from the company's recent acquisitions.
- Previous Sales experience within the agricultural industry.
- A strong understanding of ruminant nutrition.
- An effective communicator and negotiator.
- An organised and strategic planner.
- Enthusiastic and driven.
- Fully IT literate.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package including company car is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed