Ruminant Feed- Area Sales Manager- Yorks/Humber - JR068
De Lacy Executive are looking for a motivated and outgoing candidate to sell Ruminant Feed within the Yorkshire and Humber area. Working for an established, reputable company, this role provides the suitable candidate with ongoing technical support if needed, as well as an existing sales ledger.
Candidates with all levels of experience within the feed industry are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
- Develop the business within the existing territory.
- Manage and organise a sales ledger to ensure all customers' needs are met.
- Bring new ideas to the business to increase sales.
- Effectively communicate with other sales team members to ensure all business opportunities are being explored.
- An agricultural background with knowledge of ruminant feed.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- An effective communicator across all levels.
- Confident in sales.
- Organised and IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary, plus company car is available for the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed