Arable Graduate Opportunity- Suffolk - JR065
De Lacy Executive are seeking an Account manager to work from our client's head office in Suffolk. This opportunity is a chance for the right candidate to work within a successful seed contracting business that operates throughout the UK.
A full training package will be available for an enthusiastic driven candidate looking for an opportunity within the sector that provides sales and account management experience alongside progression within a thriving business.
- Working with the seed teams, the right candidate will organise the day to day running on operations in the area.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and further develop the business.
- Manage seed production planning.
- Provide excellent customer service to an existing ledger as well as new customers.
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- An agricultural background and understanding of the arable sector.
- Strong account management skills.
- A relationship builder with an upbeat attitude.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A full training package and competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate plus other benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed