Dairy Nutrition- Sales Support Manager- Home Based- UK - JR058
An established, successful company with exciting opportunities is seeking a professional, dedicated individual to technically support its sales force.
The right candidate for this role will have an in depth understanding of ruminant nutrition and metabolic disorders within dairy cows.
In addition to this the role requires an organised approach with attention to detail to ensure the best customer service and support is delivered to farmers throughout the UK.
- To provide technical support to Sales managers and farmers.
- Working with nutritional software the right candidate will advise farms in building up rations.
- Present and demonstrate the benefits of the nutritional product.
- In association with the Ruminant Director review the development and implementation of the marketing strategy in the ruminant sector.
- Either recently graduated or with more significant ruminant related experience.
- Fully computer literate.
- Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Willingness to travel internationally when required.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely (both written and verbally); and experience in organising, prioritising and completing work to tight deadlines.
- You will possess a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- A full UK driving licence is required.
- A competitive package that reflects this unique position is on offer for the right candidate and includes salary and other benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed