De Lacy executive have been obtained to recruit a Crop Trials Manager for a location in the UK.
The right candidate will have a strong arable background and the ability to create good relationships with external contractors and the team around them.
- Maintain trial sites to a high standard.
- Establishing the crops and recording inputs and outputs.
- Work with outside contractors and the operation manager effectively to achieve an organised site within the budget.
- Keep all machinery well maintained.
- Strong agronomy knowledge
- PA1 and PA6 certificates.
- Must be conversant with the necessary procedures and protocols including safety and efficacy.
- Experience in working to stringent technical and quality guidelines.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- Computer literate - good report writing and data handling skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Full driving licence essential.
A competitive salary, plus company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.