Are you FACTS qualified? - JR052
De Lacy Executive is seeking a FACTS qualified advisor to join a busy, well established Fertiliser Sales Team working across the West Midlands and into Wales. This family owned company has built their solid reputation on trusted advice and good service to their farming customers.
As part of their plans to expand the growing business, our client is looking for the right candidate to manage an agreed territory in either Wales, the West Midlands or the South West.
- With a strong understanding of soil nutrition, provide good honest advice to farmers.
- Through soil sampling, carefully monitor and customise fertiliser and lime recommendations.
- Advise of marketing strategy and purchasing.
- Grow and develop the business.
- Facts qualified.
- A good understanding of soil nutrition and crop management.
- Experience in sales and/or advising on farm.
- Organised and a strong communicator.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary and company car are available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed