Ruminant Feed Sales manager- Various Locations - JR049
On behalf of our client De Lacy Executive are looking for a Ruminant Feed Sales Manager to become a part of an established and expanding business. This position would be within an agreed territory suitable for the successful candidate.
The right candidate for this role will have previous on farm sales experience and strong ruminant knowledge with the ability to formulate diets.
- To manage existing accounts within the area, ensuring customer needs are continually met through sound advise and strong negotiation.
- Develop the business within the agreed territory, identifying sales opportunities.
- Keep an accurate record of sales activities and customers' orders.
- Provide excellent nutritional advise on farm.
- Good nutritional ruminant knowledge.
- A strong negotiator with the ability to close a deal effectively.
- Previous farm sales experience.
- Drive and determination.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary, plus company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.