Hybrid Sales: Livestock Technologies - Republic of Ireland (Homebased with some travel) - JN177
With an ever-growing range of animal management technologies on the market, represent this trusted brand to guide Irish livestock farmers in boosting animal health and performance.
This versatile role will enable you to build relationships across the RoI farming community, predominantly with sheep and dairy customers.
You will sell to and support your customer base largely via telephone with opportunities throughout the year to get out on farm.
There's no specific requirement to come from a ruminant background, although agricultural experience (practical or commercial) is essential.
- Achieving sales targets for tags, RFID and smart farming products, focusing within the sheep and dairy sectors
- Generating new business leads and developing customer base
- Processing orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Implementing sales strategy to capitalise on peak seasons
- Attend relevant industry shows and events
- Keep accurate records and maintain CRM
- Previous practical or commercial experience within agriculture is a must
- Ability to build relationships with farmers
- Prior sales experience would be preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work from home
- Willingness to undertake infrequent travel across RoI
- Competitive salary + bonus
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.