Salesperson: Livestock Management Technologies - Republic of Ireland - JN176
With an ever-growing range of animal management technologies on the market, represent this trusted brand to guide Irish livestock farmers in boosting animal health and performance.
Selling both directly to the farmer and into the trade, leverage your agricultural sales credentials with a reputable distributor of livestock management systems.
The role will focus largely on the dairy sector, so previous exposure to dairy farming would be a clear advantage. You might be from a sales background in bovine genetics, animal health or dairy nutrition. Other agricultural industries would be of interest, should you have a working knowledge of dairy cattle.
Being a hybrid role, any RoI location could work. The role would involve being on the road 3/5 days per week.
- Achieving sales targets for tags, RFID and smart farming products
- Generating new business leads and developing customer base
- Implementing sales strategy to capitalise on peak seasons
- Reporting into commercial leads with market feedback, trends and data
- Attend relevant industry shows and events
- Keep accurate records and maintain CRM
- Exposure to the dairy farming sector
- Ability to build relationships with farmers and amongst trade
- Prior experience in agricultural sales
- An existing network of farming contacts would be of interest
- Willingness to travel daily across RoI
Competitive base salary + commission and company vehicle
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.