Area Sales Manager - Agricultural Machinery: South Australia - JN175
If you have a mechanical background in agricultural machinery together with the ability to build long-term relationships with customers, this is an opportunity to develop your career alongside living the Australian lifestyle.
This opportunity is the result of sustained business growth. Joining one of South Australia's leading ag machinery dealerships, you'll experience the support of a tight-knit team and will have the chance to grow the business as if it were your own.
You'll be responsible for a territory within 2-3 hours drive of the base depot with plenty of opportunity to develop new and repeat business.
The company are actively seeking talented salespeople from abroad and are fully prepared to support with relocation costs and visa applications where necessary.
• Visiting customers and building relationships with existing customers and overtime develop new customers
• Work as part of a team to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation
• Ensure the dealership brand, its subsidiary brands as well as supplier brands and products are promoted
• Demonstrate and deliver new machinery to grow market share and create awareness of our product range
- Follow up on leads received and attempt to generate new leads
- Assist, attend and conduct on farm demonstrations
• Support the Group Sales Manager and other Salespeople with technical support
• Follow sales right through from the signed order form through to attending warranty paperwork on completion of installation to the to the customer
• Conduct follow up calls with customers to ensure ultimate customer service
- A technical degree, apprenticeship (or equivalent) related to agricultural machinery (to ensure visa eligibility).
- Ability to build relationships with farmers and the wider customer base
- Past experience of agricultural sales is preferred, but not essential
- Current knowledge of agricultural machinery
- Commercial and market awareness
- Ability to take initiative and manage time effectively
What you can expect:
- Generous salary package + commission (unrivalled in the UK for similar roles)
- Company vehicle
- Relocation support and package
- Professional development opportunities
- Aspirational lifestyle
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation.