Trainee Blend Technical Manager - Ruminant Feed: Northern England (Homebased) - JN170
This is an opportunity to break into the animal feed sector. If you have a strong technical understanding of ruminant feed together with a good commercial head, make your mark and develop your career with a market-leading, international manufacturer.
The company is a household name in animal feed with a comprehensive product range. There will be opportunities to complete industry qualifications (e.g. FAR) for the right person alongside gaining valuable commercial exposure.
You will supported in your professional development to become the technical advisor to the sales team as well as to technical professionals. A key focus will be assisting the Blends team in formulations, pricing and the wider achievement of commercial objectives.
• To work closely with Account Managers / Sales Managers in optimising blend sales across the area.
• To be able to formulate blends and pricing accordingly.
• Liaise with The Technical Team to ensure the product portfolio is maximised and differentiated in the marketplace where possible.
• Create a business plan which will deliver the budgeted volumes by working closely with The Blend Team and Sales Managers.
• Provide information on the sales area, campaigns and markets to your line manager and the sales teams.
• Implement the company’s Health and Safety and Environmental policy.
• Knowledge and (ideally) professional experience within the animal feed sector
• A relevant degree is preferred, but not essential
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Sound technical grounding in ruminant feed
What you can expect:
• Competitive salary package to reflect your skills and experience + annual bonus + vehicle
• Private medical insurance
• 27 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.