Group Service Manager - Agricultural Machinery: South Australia - JN167
If you're an experienced Service Manager with aspirations to experience life in a different setting, we're keen to hear from you. Lead the service operation of a growing, multi-dealership agricultural machinery business in a desirable corner of Australia.
As Group Service Manager, you'll be joining a well-established dealership holding a range of premium franchises. There's a strong team ethic across the business and an effective relationship-builder will thrive in the role.
An excellent opportunity whether emigrating individually or with family. Our client partners with Australian Immigration to provide advisory and financial support with the immigration process.
- Direct the in-house training schedule and coordinate OEM training
- Devise, implement and standardise procedures and policies across all branches
- Lead performance management and monitoring of KPIs
- Liaise directly with manufacturers
- Optimise efficiency
- Maximise the potential of the warranty business
- Proven experience in a Service Management type role in the ag machinery sector
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Mechanic/Service Engineer
- Excellent people skills
- Well rounded commercial and financial acumen
What you can expect:
- Excellent salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Aspirational lifestyle
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive Recruitment will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive Recruitment is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive Recruitment complies with all relevant data protection legislation.