Sales Advisor - Agricultural Machinery: West Midlands - JN079
Do you possess both a passion for farm machinery together with the ambition to break into the agricultural machinery sector? Perhaps you're from an automotive parts background and seek to join an expanding ag machinery business? If any of this rings true, we'd like to hear from you.
Our client is a well established UK and international parts company in the ag machinery sector.
As Sales Advisor, you will work within a dynamic and friendly team to handle customer enquiries by phone, email and chat function. Whether you're coming from a background in a dealership or as a mechanic, from agricultural machinery or the automotive sector, this opportunity will open the door into a market leading and expanding machinery parts company.
You will use your strong practical knowledge of agricultural machinery or automotive parts to provide high quality sales advice in a timely and professional manner.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Working within a team of 6 to provide high quality sales and support
- Demonstrating good verbal and written communication skills
- Managing multiple enquiries
- Being resilient and calm under pressure
- Flexible and collaborative approach to cope with seasonal peaks
What you will possess:
- Practical experience of agricultural machinery parts (or machinery parts in a related field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to working as a team
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary package
- Full training
- Some flexibility with working hours
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.