Technical Trainer - Agricultural Machinery (East Midlands) - JN025
Are you looking to do something a little different with your passion for agricultural machinery? Perhaps you are looking to combine your technical background in the sector with shaping the lives of the next generation of industry leaders. If any of these ring true, this role may be of interest.
Our client provides specialist training to businesses across the agricultural machinery sector and is seeking a Technical Trainer for a premium machinery brand. You will lead the course delivering and managing all components along with having responsibility for marking, conducting exams and skills tests, and ensuring training courses reflect the evolving needs of the brand, a global market leader.
If you have a Level 3 qualification in a relevant sector (engineering through to construction plant and all in between), we'd like to hear from you.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Development, delivery and management of training course
- Marking and feeding back to learners on how to improve
- Liaise with line management on learner progress
- Identify learner's needs for further support and implement support measures
- Maintain learner records and optimise consistency
- Attend staff meetings and forums
- Participate in all quality assurance initiatives
What you will possess:
- Appropriate occupational qualification and level of occupational competence are essential
- Full, clean, UK driving licence
- Teaching qualification desirable
- Relevant Health & Safety, First Aid at Work qualification also desirable
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary to match your skills and experience
- Commitment to your professional development
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on (DDI) 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed