Winery Production Manager - Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire - JN024
Are you a professional viticulturist seeking to work at the forefront of sustainable winemaking? Do you have a passion for the vibrant UK winemaking industry? If so, this opportunity may be of interest.
Our client operates from a state-of-the-art facility comprising a range of industry leading equipment in a scenic corner of southern England. In addition to producing 600 tonnes of sustainably grown grapes per year, Conservation Agriculture remains at the heart of the business which provides contract wine making services to a spectrum of UK producers.
Perhaps you're a seasoned winemaker either in the UK or elsewhere, alternatively maybe your experience lies in fruit production or the whiskey/gin distillery industries. If any of these apply, we'd be interested to speak with you.
As Production Manager, you will:
- Manage production operations including bottling, riddling, disgorging, labelling and warehousing for own label and client wines
- Maintenance and repair on high spec winery machinery
- Optimise work flow and stock control for dry goods
- Review, update and implement SOPs
- Manage staff in production operations
Key traits and skills you'll have:
- Ability to fit into a small team
- Willingness to embrace a flexible working environment/culture
- Strong problem-solving abilities
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and package to match your skills and experience
- Wealth of opportunities for and investment in your professional development
- Opportunity to work with premium winemaking equipment
- Contribute to a business leading the global drive for sustainable production
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.