Agricultural Engineer - Isle of Wight - JN020
Are you an experienced agricultural engineer looking to broaden your skills across a wide product range? Perhaps you know your way around a tractor instinctively and are searching for a role that offers a fresh challenge. If so, this role may be of interest.
Working hands-on within a small team for our client, a well established and respected agricultural business with a wide cross-section of franchises, you will use your mechanical knowledge and expertise to provide maintenance, diagnostics and repair services across a diverse range of agricultural machinery from tractors to cultivators, sprayers to ATVs and everything in between.
What you will have:
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience of agricultural machinery
- Ability to build strong relationships within the team and with customers
- Experience with leading tractor brands is essential
- Excellent understanding of UK agricultural practices
- Self-motivated and competent at managing time/workload
- Full, clean, UK driving licence
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary package to reflect your skills and experience
- Overtime paid at 1.5 hourly rate
- Commitment to your long-term professional development
- Exposure to broad range of leading brands in agricultural machinery
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.