Agricultural Product Support Technician - Cheshire - JN007
If you're a mechanically minded professional within agriculture looking to further your career with an industry leading company, this role will be of interest. Our client is seeking an experienced Product Support Technician to deliver product support and problem-solving solutions across their range of world-renowned pumping systems and spreading technology.
This varied role will suit someone looking for that mix of being partly workshop based with regular opportunities to go out in the field, on farm and interacting directly with customers.
Our clients offers a generous package for the right candidate.
What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
- Support mechanical upkeep of key machinery and technology
- Troubleshooting and resolving hydraulics issues both in house and on site
- Be proficient with fabrication MIG welding as necessary
- Undertake tasks around electrical control
- Build and maintain positive relationships by providing technical support directly to customers
- Predominantly workshop based but with regular UK travel including for assignments on farm and at exhibitions
- Support strong teamwork ethic in working alongside friendly small Parts team
What you will possess:
- Broad set of mechanical skills and experience
- Background including hydraulics and fabrication MIG welding
- Electrical experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Valid, clean, UK driving licence
What will you receive?
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.