Experienced Agricultural Sales Specialist - West Midlands/Cheshire - JN000
Are you a livestock or arable sales professional looking to broaden your experience and challenge yourself further? Does your passion lie in working for a company at the forefront of its market yet maintaining that family-run atmosphere?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes' then this opportunity is one worthy of your consideration. This role provides the chance to be part of a strong and well-known company operating throughout the UK. The territory has a substantial ledger. A salesperson is required who can maintain and develop this ledger. The product portfolio is varied and includes animal feed, animal health, seed and fertiliser.
If you have experience of forming and developing long term commercial relationships with farmers, with the desire to provide a comprehensive, bespoke service to customers, get in touch.
- Conduct visits on farms as well as being partially based at our client's office
- Building professional relationships with farmers and other customers
- Responsible for sales of a range of agricultural products allowing you to cater to all of your client's needs.
- Travel around the territory to be tailored around you within south Cheshire, north Wales, north Shropshire and Staffordshire
- Demonstrate a broad working knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Develop knowledge of the company's product portfolio
Salary and package
- Competitive salary package reflecting the experience and skills of the individual
- Opportunities to be supported in attaining AMTRA, BASIS and/or FACTS qualifications
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
This job has now closed