Senior Agricultural Team Manager - East of England - JH353
This is your chance to step up your team management experience. Having a strong ability to lead, mentor and inspire will be a key requirement for this important senior management role within one of the most recognised agri-food businesses in the UK. Managing a team of account managers, you will develop the team’s ability to nurture long lasting relationships with growers and adding value to their crops whilst promoting confidence and unity in your team.
This is a senior team management role, so previous sales team management will be essential to be considered for this position – if you have this and are looking for a new challenge in a slightly different sector, to have security of a global business as well as the perks to boot – this opportunity is worth enquiring about.
I am looking for sales team managers who have managed commercial teams and can demonstrate how their leadership skills have resulted in increased performance as well as added customer satisfaction – if this sounds like you, get in touch. Those with team management experience in the livestock/feed sector are also encouraged to apply.
You will be working with the commercial agricultural team as well as growers and outside stakeholders – this is an opportunity where you can make your mark in this agri-food giant through all levels.
Your Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working with the Senior Agricultural Team to lead the development of strategic plans for growth and development
• Lead and inspire account managers to become more commercially acute by understanding the demands of the grower.
• Role model the production of account plans in order to effectively manage groups of growers by understanding their business plans for your team to follow.
• Responsible for sales to agreed targets, developing new sales opportunities
• Agricultural Sales Team Management and Leadership experience
• Commercially astute and with a proven ability to deliver on business objectives
• A broad understanding of Agriculture with the ability to communicate with all people.
• Strong negotiating and selling skills
• Strategic thinking and perspective
• UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel due to nature of this important role.
A strong package is on offer to reflect the importance and seniority of this position – if you’re looking for a step up in people management, you are strongly advised to apply.
Need more information?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.