Are you a social media marketer with an agricultural flair? - South West - JH305
If you're a creative person who enjoys social media - then this role could be the one for you.
- New role - make it your own!
- Small and Friendly business - no endless layers of management
- Financially secure - safe during uncertain economic times
- Some flexibility around studies - ideal for final year students/grads
Taking the lead on the marketing for this machinery business based in the South West, you will be responsible for all digital and social media marketing. You will be working on planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on high-quality, targeted digital marketing campaigns to drive business and other marketing objectives.
The role requires a deep understanding of all things digital marketing and a passion for developing content, and creative approaches to reach and communicate with target audiences - primarily an agricultural and construction audience as well as business partners within the industry. The role would also be responsible for creating, writing, and editing persuasive marketing materials - including product literature, web content, press releases and advertisements.
Your New Day-To-Day could look like:
- Keeping Social media accounts up to date with content - linking content with products
- Creating content from customers experiences
- Producing promo videos, drone footage
- Renewing website and content
- Working on google AdWords and monitor
- Producing annual marketing plan, shows, magazines, merchandise, social media, branding
- Producing technical documents
- Ensure brand continuity throughout business
What You'll Need for this role:
- An understanding of the Agricultural industry
- Experience of working with a Marketing role - preferred
- A strong understanding of all social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tic tok etc
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good presentation skills with attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work in a team and get involved in all aspects of the business
- Creative ideas
- Good level of computer literacy is essential, especially on Excel.
- Drive to develop your knowledge and marketing career within a growing company
- Right to work in the UK and UK Driving Licence
A healthy salary is on offer for the right candidate depending on prior experience.
If you are someone looking to really make a mark in social media and digital marketing, whether you're experienced or just starting out, I would be interested to hear from you.
Want to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 485525 / 07506296301 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.