Equine Chemist - Lincolnshire - JH275
Could you be the mastermind behind the UK's leading Equine products? If you're from a chemistry background and have a passion for animal science - then give us a call!
This client manufactures over 1000 products, stocks over 15,000 SKUs of leading animal health and equine brands and supplies over 2000 retailers and growing. They are looking to further expand their equine and animal husbandry product line and are looking for someone to drive this initiative forward by designing, testing and manufacturing new products.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your new product ideas to life! If you know the equine or animal husbandry market and have a general knowledge of the key market leading products and have a creative mindset with a technical ability, then this role could be of interest to you.
You will work with a small team with substantial experience in this field; you will be part of the management structure driving this business further into the lead within the animal health and equine sector.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in new product design or development or have been part of a similar team. This is an opportunity for you to shine in a smaller, successful business that appreciates their staff and their skillsets and will support your career progression.
Based at the HQ, your day to day could look like:
- Managing the technical aspects of existing and contract manufacturing product bases.
- Innovating new product lines internally and for customers.
- Overseeing the QA team associated with product development.
- Analysing package design and efficiencies.
- Ensuring compliance with all UK legislation.
- Degree educated in animal sciences or chemistry.
- Proven background in product development.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects.
- Work Independently as well as support team members.
- Working knowledge of UK Legislation such as NOPS etc would be advantageous.
- Established, stable, financially secure business.
- Plenty of progression to be had.
- You will be listened to and have a free creative rein.
- You'll have support from colleagues and management for ideas and decisions.
- Flexible working conditions - have children or animals to care for - no problem!
- Great company to have on your CV - a real eyebrow raiser.
This important role comes with a competitive package that can be built around the correct candidate, there is substantial career progression to be had.
Need to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation